An Eastertide Series with Archbishop David and Archbishop Mark MacDonald
- April 19: Creation and the Fall (the human offence) and its effects
- April 26: God’s answer in Christ, His Atonement, and the effects of the Resurrection
- May 3: The new life and a different perspective: the offender, not just the offended, seeks reconciliation
- May 10: The new life: applying ‘forgiveness principles’ and doing things differently
- May 17: The new life: applying ‘forgiveness principles’ and living differently in creation
A Q&A will follow each talk. All are welcome.
The presentations will be recorded and posted for those unable to join in for the live presentation.