Join the annual Calvin Symposium on Worship for worship and learning together around topics connected to Christian public worship. This ecumenical conference will
- gather together worshipers from across Canada, the US, and beyond
- bring together people from a variety of roles in worship and leadership, including pastors, worship planners and leaders, musicians, scholars, students, worship bands and teams, organists, visual artists, preachers, chaplains, missionaries, liturgists, council and session leaders, and more
- encourage leaders in churches and worshiping communities of all sizes and settings
The symposium will be held on the campus of Calvin University and Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- See the growing list of confirmed contributors
- See the schedule snapshot
- 5 preaching services based on Paul’s letter to the Colossians
- Sessions on key themes related to universal design for worship, faithful antiracism in Christian living, building connections and empathy in divided times, cultural intelligence, and the global and historical nature of Christian worship, and more
Repeat participants will notice a new flow to the schedule, which allows us to share campus spaces with Calvin students while they are in class during the second semester (begins January 9).