Learn new methods and gain the skills needed to empower the people around you.
What You Will Learn
It might not have been included in your job description, and no one may think to acknowledge it during staff meetings, but when there’s a problem, you are probably who people – from your staff to the congregation – look to for the solution.
That’s not all bad. Most faith leaders have been trained to solve problems, so this work may come naturally. You can’t solve every problem, though. There will be times when you’ll need to empower the people around you to solve their own.
Are you ready?
In our Level 1 Basic Skills Coach Training, you’ll be a part of hands-on training and practical wisdom that includes:
- Skills and methods – like powerful questioning and affirming language – that empower and equip the people you’re coaching
- A framework for helping people clearly identify where they are, where God is calling them, and the steps they will need to take to get there
- Real-life coaching practice within your cohort
- Ways to develop a client base
- Credit towards your ICF credential upon successful completion