We’re dealing with a pandemic, climate change, and an economic crisis. The names of Black Americans killed by police officers have once again become rallying cries for justice. A presidential election has highlighted just how divided our nation is.
After everything that has happened this year, you may have found yourself becoming emotionally disconnected – even numb.
This webinar will change that.
What You’ll Gain
- A better understanding of how you perceive and express yourself, maintain relationships, and cope with challenges
- The ability to use emotional information in a meaningful way
- Higher self-confidence, assertiveness, and empathy
- Self-awareness of strengths – as well as areas for growth
- Better problem-solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
- Your personal Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQI) assessment results
This workshop will help you cultivate community by improving your skills in deep listening, pastoral care, and the formation of life-giving relationships even in difficult circumstances.
How it Works
Join your facilitators and an engaged learning cohort live online.
Participate in a 90-minute webinar
Join Drs. Caroline Burke and Denny Elenz as they help you sharpen the tools that emotional intelligence requires. You won’t leave this webinar the same!
Practice within a safe context
Through handouts, videos, your own EQI results, and breakout sessions, you’ll have opportunities to discuss and apply what you’re learning in realtime.
Develop meaningful connections in all your relationships
In order to be known, we have to know ourselves. We’re also better able to connect with and care for others when we’re engaged in the work of emotional intelligence.
Get access to the full course for just $79.
- The full Emotional Quotient Inventory (a $110 value)
- One 90-minute interactive webinar
- On-demand replay of the entire course
- Experiments and assignments to try in context
- A safe space to connect, discuss, and share