In these challenging times, leaders like you are facing far more than just the day-to-day responsibilities of ministry. As our communities and congregations grapple with disease, division, and disaster, it’s no surprise that you might feel yourself at the epicenter of a storm, with your personal well-being on the back burner. The numbers speak for themselves – a recent Barna Group study shows a worrying decline in spiritual, physical, and mental health among pastors since 2015.
So: how is your soul? Are you feeling the weight of these challenges? Now is the time to reconnect with the age-old spiritual practices that have guided Christian leaders through tough times for centuries. Our workshop, “Burned Out and Overwhelmed: Experiencing God’s Healing Presence on the Ancient Paths,” is a journey back to the roots of our faith. Join Jorge Acevedo, author of Everybody Needs Some Cave Time, for practical steps to find peace, resilience, a renewed sense of purpose, and the strength to lead with hope and courage.
In Burned Out and Overwhelmed, you’ll experience hands-on training and practical wisdom that includes:
- Face the root causes of pastoral burnout and overwhelm with fresh hope.
- Rediscover how ancient wisdom holds the keys for spiritual, emotional, and relational health today.
- Leave the workshop with a sustainable approach to ministry that prioritizes holistic well-being in today’s challenging cultural context.
- Gain insights into balancing the tensions between personal spiritual formation and active mission work.
- Live Learning: Connect and engage with your facilitator and fellow participants during an intentionally guided time of learning and new life.
- Holistic Guidance and Practical Wisdom: Jorge Acevedo is the author of Everybody Needs Some Cave Time, and his unique story and warm facilitation style will support and encourage you along the way.
- A Greater Capacity for Hope: Our workshop will invite you into a quiet and genuine exploration of the ancient paths that lead to faithful renewal.