July 10, 2023 - July 13, 2023
July 10 - 13, 2023, 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Location: ONLINE
Offered by Credence and Co.
$675.00 + HST (Check online registration for applicable price discounts
Waterloo , ON
This highly interactive and educational workshop invites you to consider the building blocks that create conflict and those that assist or detract in conflict’s resolution. The workshop includes reflection, conversation, and exercises as conflicts are studied and models for addressing conflicts are considered. Significant time will be given to skill building for effective speaking and effective listening. This foundational workshop is valuable for all individuals; case studies will apply conflict principles to a variety of settings including the workplace and the community.
This is a required course in the Certificate in Conflict Management.
Participants arrive with questions such as:
- How can I manage conflict “in the moment”?
- How do we keep focused on the the problem?
- How do we learn to “step back” and motivate others to engage?
- How do we manage ‘old’ conflicts, and uncover underlying issues?
- How can we deal effectively with conflict early and constructively to avoid escalation?
- How can we move beyond “stuck”?
- What is the impact of organizational culture on conflict management styles?
Day 1 (OR Mornings 1 & 2)
- Conflict Analysis
- Systems Theory
- Managing Incident-Based Disputes
- Power and Conflict
Day 2 (OR Mornings 3 & 4)
- Managing Issue Based Disputes
- The Gift of Resistance
- Framing and Re-Framing
- Skills for Tackling Tough Conversations
Categories: Conflict Management | E-Courses (Distance Learning)