Online with Barbara Richards
Are you facing the uncharted post-career years, wondering what’s next?
Many of us who are approaching the third chapter of life feel unsettled, restless, and adrift. We sense the years 55 to 80+ can be some of our best, but we don’t know how to navigate the changes that come with aging.
Sage-ing, also called spiritual eldering or conscious aging, offers an inner roadmap that approaches this chapter of life as a time of rich spiritual and personal growth – a time that can bring gifts not available in earlier decades.
In this series, our inner work will include:
· transforming our images of aging
· cultivating the consciousness of a wise elder
· harvesting our wisdom through life review
· healing our past through forgiveness and recontextualizing
· embracing our mortality in order to live more fully
· envisioning ways of creating legacy that is our gift to the future
This live, online event will blend:
· listening to your own inner wisdom and guidance
· exploring inspirational ideas and practices
· sharing in safe, respectful conversation circles
· harvesting the collective wisdom of the group
· reflecting and taking action between sessions
Come and explore a new view of aging with like-minded people. Grow in clarity, self-compassion, creative expression, and peace.
This event is offered through the partnership of Pacific Jubilee and Naramata Centre.