April 16-18, 2013
THE ART OF HOSTING CONVERSATIONS THAT MATTER
Today’s leaders need to be able to respond to a world that is increasing complex and fragmented, where solutions and innovations lie not in one idea, viewpoint or leader, but in the larger field of our collective intelligence.
The Art of Hosting Conversations that Matter is a 3-day workshop that employs a participative approach for leading, convening and engaging. Now practiced worldwide, it is a pattern of learning, strengthening relationships and getting to work. Methods. Maps. Shared practice. A format to support seeing together what we can’t see alone. For creating together what can’t be created alone.
Are you ready for a different kind of conversation?
* Focused on working together to build a new future rather than fixing
* Centered in wellness and wholeness for both individuals and systems
* Welcomes your whole heart and intellect
* Is based on listening for collective wisdom
* Promotes a vital, healthy organization
* Focuses on possibility
Bernadine Joselyn, Directory of Public Policy and Engagement, Blandin Foundation, Grand Rapids, MN
Kathy Jourdain, Shape Shift Strategies, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Jerry Nagel, Co-founder of Meadowlark Institute, Lake Park, MN
Contact Hours: 18
9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. daily