Secrets of a Soulful Marriage
- Are you and your partner feeling so busy or stressed that you are not connecting as you would like?
- Are you ready to spend more sustained quality time with one another?
- Carve out a weekend to reconnect, relax and celebrate your marriage.
- Come home with a plan of action to continue enriching your relationship.
Amid the natural splendor of Ghost Ranch, rekindle your romance and celebrate your marriage. Along with other committed couples, you explore the secrets of a soulful relationship. Through a variety of face-to-face activities with your beloved, you have the opportunity to expand intimacy together and to develop your relationship vision/dreams. During these diverse activities and group discussions, you fill your “toolbox” with secrets for an enduring, sacred relationship.
Please note that our workshop price structure packages your tuition, course materials, lodging and meals together in a single rate. Prices are presented for each of the types of lodging available for the workshop you select. All rates are Per Person, Double Occupancy unless otherwise specified.
Single Occupancy: Single occupancy rooms may be reserved for an additional $50 per night when space is available. The fee will be charged when space is confirmed. Single occupancy lodging is generally not available during June and July. If you are a single person and do not specify a roommate, a roommate of the same gender will be assigned to share your lodging space or you can request the single occupancy and be charged the supplement of an additional $50 per night (based on availability).
For more information or if you would like to attend this workshop, but do not need lodging, please call the Registrar’s Office at either 505.685.1001 or 505.685.1017 Monday-Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p. m. (MST).
Three ways to register:
- Download printable registration form and mail to: Ghost Ranch Registrar, HC77 Box 11, Abiquiu, NM 87510. OR scan and email your completed form to: [email protected]
- Register by telephone at 505.685.1001 or 505.685.1017 or toll-free at 877.804.4678, ext. 4155 or ext. 4121 — available Monday-Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. MST.