The Center for Anglican Learning and Leadership’s (CALL) online courses are offered throughout the year and are designed so that you can participate at your own pace and at your own time.
Each course is 7 weeks, each week a separate lesson. Continuing Education Units are offered at the rate of 2 CEUs per course. Students from across The Episcopal Church and beyond join experienced online instructors in creating a classroom environment of respect and mutual learning.
To help continuing education and local formation students structure their programs, we offer a Continuing Education Certificate in Anglican Foundations. These courses are offered regularly to enable the student to complete the program in a timely fashion.
- Courses are open to anyone, lay or ordained, of any denomination or none.
- Review our FAQ’s for more information about how online classes work.
- All courses are subject to cancellation should the minimum registration limit not be met.
- Contact the CALL office via email with any questions.
$230 Standard Rate
$205 Partner Rate (Includes members of AED and students from our partner local formation dioceses. For more information on this rate, please contact your diocesan local formation coordinator)
2019 Tentative Schedule
Please note that course order/availability may change
Fall 2019 (September 16 – November 4, 2019)
- Anglican Bible – Scriptural Conversation and Formation
- The Diaconate (AED)
- The Gospels
- The Way of Jesus
- Leadership in Social Ministry I (AED)
- Mentoring Diaconate (AED)
- Financial Management for Parishes