Join us as we journey to the Holy City of Canterbury, discovering the rich history of this place, and its significance for us as Anglicans. Canterbury is a historic centre of pilgrimage and prayer, and this day will draw us more deeply into our Anglican spirituality and practice.
Led by the Rt. Rev. Kevin Robertson, the Area Bishop of York-Scarborough. Before being elected bishop, Kevin Robertson was the incumbent of Christ Church, Deer Park.
- Begins 9:30 am with a gathering for coffee; ends 4:00 pm.
- Fee $32 if you bring a bag lunch ($25 for Associates and Oblates). A hot meal is an additional $18.
- Registration deadline: Saturday, February 22, 2020
- Registration here »
- All retreats and quiet days at St. John’s Convent take place in the milieu of a contemporary monastic community which has a daily rhythm of prayer. All guests are invited to take part in the daily Eucharist, and those staying overnight may like to join us in the Divine Office (Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer, and Compline).
- See the regular chapel and meal schedule here »