April 16-18, 2013
THE ART OF HOSTING CONVERSATIONS THAT MATTER
Dates: April 16-18, 2013
Bernadine Joselyn, Directory of Public Policy and Engagement, Blandin Foundation, Grand Rapids, MN
Kathy Jourdain, Shape Shift Strategies, Halifax, Nova Scotia
Jerry Nagel, Co-founder of Meadowlark Institute, Lake Park, MN
Contact Hours: 18
9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. daily
Today’s leaders need to be able to respond to a world that is increasing complex and
fragmented, where solutions and innovations lie not in one idea, viewpoint or leader, but in
the larger field of our collective intelligence.
The Art of Hosting Conversations that Matter is a 3-day workshop that employs a
participative approach for leading, convening and engaging. Now practiced worldwide, it is a
pattern of learning, strengthening relationships and getting to work. Methods. Maps. Shared
practice. A format to support seeing together what we can’t see alone. For creating together
what can’t be created alone.
Are you ready for a different kind of conversation?
* Focused on working together to build a new future rather than fixing
* Centered in wellness and wholeness for both individuals and systems
* Welcomes your whole heart and intellect
* Is based on listening for collective wisdom
* Promotes a vital, healthy organization
* Focuses on possibility