June 22 – 24, 2015 Storying Faith: Teaching the Bible to Adults
The world is alive with possibilities for learning. How do we draw people into learning with the Bible? Drawing on texts from the book of Genesis, this brief course will introduce and explore a number of opportunities, from more traditional forms of Bible study to experiments with digital storytelling and other kinds of story practices.
- Discover why story matters
- Become aware of forgotten stories that make sense of our worship practices
- Learn how to help people connect their story to the biblical story through music, movement and new media
Contact Hours: 14
Class Times: Monday, 1-4:30 p.m. Tuesday-Wednesday, 8:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- Mary Hess, Professor of Educational Leadership, Luther Seminary
- Richard Nysse, Professor Emeritus of Old Testament, Luther Seminary