November 16, 2019
Josephine will lead you through a reflection on some of the women of the New Testament– Mary and Martha, the Woman at The Well, and Mary and Elizabeth – using Lectio Divina and Visio Divina.
Dr. Lombardi has worked as a parish minister, university campus minister, high school chaplaincy leader, professor of Religious Education at Brock University, retreat facilitator, faith formation consultant, and program coordinator in the Diocese of Hamilton. Presently, she is Associate Professor of Pastoral and Systematic Theology, Professor of Field Education, and Director of Lay Formation for St. Augustine’s Seminary in Scarborough, Ontario.
Led by Josephine Lombardi – bio TBA
- Begins 9:30 am with a gathering for coffee; ends 4 pm
- Fee $30 if you bring a bag lunch ($25 for Associates and Oblates). A hot meal is an additional $15
- Registration deadline: November 9, 2019
- Registration here »
- All retreats and quiet days at St. John’s Convent take place in the milieu of a contemporary monastic community which has a daily rhythm of prayer. All guests are invited to take part in the daily Eucharist, and those staying overnight may like to join us in the Divine Office (Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer, and Compline).
- See the regular chapel and meal schedule here »