November 21, 2015
Toronto , ON
Quiet Saturday: A Mosaic of Colours
A Mosaic of Colours
Discover your creativity and enjoy the challenge, fun and fellowship of making colour-dyed silk scarves as Christmas gifts for yourself or others.
Led by Sr. Jessica Kennedy, SSJD.
- Saturday, November 21, 2015
- Begins 9:30 am with a gathering for coffee; ends 4 pm.
- Fee $40 if you bring a bag lunch ($30 for Associates and Oblates). Includes silk fabric and dyes.
- A hot meal is an additional $15.
- Registration deadline: November 14, 2015
- Registration here »