God meets us in our thirsting and beckons us into a deeper companionship with God, with one another, and with ourselves. In this series, led by Rev. Gina Campbell, we pause to remember that God promises to meet us as we turn towards God with our hearts made for worship, our honesty in lament, our sanctifying of time, our commitment to walk in integrity, and our approach to life that bears a Eucharistic shape. Let us move together into life’s deeper streams, exploring places where God promises to meet us; opening ourselves to be refreshed and renewed, trusting in the power of the Holy Spirit to lead us into a more profound sense of God’s presence, and matching our steps to the Christ who goes before us to show us the way.
Together, we will join in meditation and prayer, guided experiences, and the renewing of our hearts as we seek refreshment for the holy work entrusted to us.
Please join in these five consecutive weekly experiences beginning on March 9 at 7 PM and concluding on April 6.
- March 9: At Full Stretch Before God, God’s People at Worship: Beyond the how and the when and the where – recovering the why.
- March 16: Locating Ourselves in God’s Time
- March 23: Turning Lament to Praise
- March 30: Becoming what we pray, to pray as we would become: Taking, blessing, breaking, giving
- April 6: Exploring the question that is my real question: Underneath it all, what is God inviting?