With Hennie Schoon and Kerrie Perry
The Mental Health First Aid Certificate for Adults who Interact with Youth is intended for an adult leaders whose primary focus is youth (aged 14-25).
Participants who take this course will be well prepared to interact confidently about mental health with young people .
This course provides training for the four most common disorders as well as instruction about eating disorders and deliberate self-injury.
Participants in this event will receive CMHA certificate in Mental Health First Aid.
Cost for the program includes:
- Accommodations (commuter option available)
- All meals – Friday supper through Sunday lunch
- Please indicate on registration page if you need vegetarian, vegan, Halal, or if you have any food allergies/sensitivities
- Mental Health First Aid Certificate
- Please note that you need to attend all learning sessions to receive certification
February 22 – 24, 2019
The Program Team
- CAD $325.00 – Shared Room – Main Building
- CAD $350.00 – Single Room – Main Building
- CAD $225.00 – Commuter Rate – Includes all Meals (available if you live nearby)