Apr. 18-20, 2018
There are a great variety of skills that leaders need to develop in order to successfully administer a worship and music program in a congregation. Participants in this course will study the many important aspects of leadership and management that need to accompany the musical skill or theological competency of the worship leader. This course is relevant to pastors, worship leaders and musicians, whether paid or volunteer.
- Fundamentals of Worship
- Working with Ensembles and Volunteers
- The Pastor/Musician Relationship
- Budgeting and Time Management
- Discernment and Development of Worship Practices
- Conflict Management and Resolution
- Maintaining Personal Boundaries
This course was previously offered by the Center for Worship and Music.
Contact Hours: 17
- Wednesday and Thursday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Instructor – to be determined