Wednesday–Sunday, April 17–21, 2019
The gospels reveal more about the events of Holy Week than any other period in Jesus’ ministry. Drawing on his first-hand experience of living and serving in Jerusalem for many years, Richard will lead participants into a vivid portrait of the settings and the events that lie at the centre of our Christian faith.
Join a Holy Week walk with Jesus on the way that leads to life.
“Oh let me see thy footmarks and in them plant mine own.”
Led by Canon Dr. Richard LeSueur, who has been facilitating programs of pilgrimage and study in the biblical lands for over 30 years. In the 1990s he served on the teaching staff of St. George’s College, Jerusalem, and is currently acting Dean of the College.
- Arrivals and registration 2-4 pm Wednesday; ends after dinner Sunday
- Special Holy Week fee $360; deposit $50
- Registration deadline: April 10, 2019
- Registration here »
- All retreats and quiet days at St. John’s Convent take place in the milieu of a contemporary monastic community which has a daily rhythm of prayer. All guests are invited to take part in the daily Eucharist, and those staying overnight may like to join us in the Divine Office (Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer, and Compline).
- See the regular chapel and meal schedule here »