EFM Mentor Training – April 16-18, Montreal
Training for those who would like to lead an EFM Group
Beginning Thursday, April 16th, from 5 pm to 9 pm. (with dinner)
Friday, April 17th, from 9 am to 8:30 pm. (with lunch and dinner)
Saturday, April 18th, from 9 am to 12 noon.
At Montreal Diocesan Theological College, 3475 University, Montreal, QC. H3A-2A8.
Contact The Rev. Tim Smart by April 6th if you would like to participate. Cost $80
Education for Ministry is theological education for ordinary Christians.
- Feel confident and competent as a Christian
- Experience ongoing personal growth
- Take what you learn and integrate it into your life
What is EFM ?
- EFM is an international Anglican Christian Education program used in Canada, USA, England, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji and the Bahamas.
- A 4-year program, with weekly seminar meetings that includes prayer, study, and theological reflection.
- Students meet in small groups of 6 – 11 students with a trained mentor, usually from September to June.
- EFM requires a significant commitment of time – two or more hours of readings each week plus attendance at the seminar group.
- EFM is also available online. Students blog their comments about the readings on a secure site and meet online with their mentor and other members for conversation and reflection.