November 5, 2016
Toronto , ON
A Mosaic of Colours
Saturday, November 5, 2016
Discover your creativity and enjoy the challenge, fun and fellowship of making colour-dyed silk scarves as Christmas gifts for yourself or others.
Led by Sr. Jessica Kennedy, SSJD.
- Begins 9:30 am with a gathering for coffee; ends 4 pm.
- Fee $40 if you bring a bag lunch ($35 for Associates and Oblates).
- Includes silk fabric and dyes.
- A hot meal is an additional $15.
- Registration deadline: October 29, 2016
- Registration here »