Youth Ministry in Small Churches
A Partnership with the Presbytery of Philadelphia October 3-4.
$50 (meals included)
Did you know that the average size youth group is 8 students?
Youth Ministry in Small Churches is a two-day event for volunteers and church leaders who want to discover a community of others engaged in the joys and challenges of youth ministry in small churches.
- For small churches of all denominations.
- Learn practical tips
- Gain theological insights
- Encourage, empower, and train volunteers
- Connect with others ministering in small churches.
- Explore Resources
Keynote: “Smaller: A Better Way to Think about Youth Ministry”
- Chanon Ross, Ph.D.
- Director, Institute for Youth Ministry, Princeton Theological Seminary
- Nuts and Bolts of Small Church Youth Ministry
- Music and Worship for Small Church Youth Ministry
- Mentoring Youth in Small Churches
- Using Art in Small Church Youth Ministry
- Small Church Youth Ministry in Urban Churches
Schedule: October 3-4
|Fri, Oct. 3|
|5:00–6:00 p.m.||Registration, Light Dinner – Carmel Hall|
|6:00–7:15 p.m.||Keynote I|
|Sat, Oct. 4|
|8:30–9:00 a.m.||Morning Prayer|
|11:00-12:15 p.m.||Keynote II|
|12:15–1:30 p.m.||Lunch – Resource Room / Denominational Meetings|
|1:30-3:00 p.m.||Facilitated Small Groups|
|3:15-4:15 p.m.||Closing Worship with Communion|
Carmel Presbyterian Church
100 Edge Hill Rd, Glenside PA 19038. Parking is available.