Robyn Cyr has been involved in Economic Development and Tourism Development for the past 20 years. Robyn is coming to Sorrento Centre to share her knowledge and experience. Robyn will teach you how to:
- Develop and maintain partnerships and relationships with other organizations and Local, Provincial, and Federal government.
- Get to know your community in order to write a successful grant application.
- Tell the story of your project. How will this project benefit and meet the needs of your community or organization?
- Use the correct language for a successful grant application.
- Relate your story, tell them what you have done, and your successes.
- Make sure your organization meets the eligibility and criteria for the grant application. Make sure your project is a good fit.
- Make sure that the grant application represents all aspects of diversity.
A light lunch with vegan option is included with your program fee.