Grief and Loss, Death and Dying, End of Life Care:
A 5-day course for clergy and lay on pastoral care in times of transition.
October 20 – 24, 2014 (9am to 5pm, plus the evening of the 23rd) at St. Peter’s Lutheran Church in Winnipeg, MB.
- pastoral skills to strengthen ministry
- worship leadership in grief and loss
- theological & biblical themes on death & dying
- site visits to a crematorium and a funeral home
- advance reading and reflection assignments
- learning in community with other clergy and lay people, including students in the CCS diaconal ministry program
Tuition: $475 (does not include accommodations and meals)
Registration Deadline: September 19, 2014
For more information, call 204-783-4490.