September 1, 2020 - September 1, 2024
Offered by Wycliffe College
5 Hoskin Avenue
Toronto , ON , M5S 1H7
- The DMin is a flexible program that develops a critical and comprehensive understanding of the theory and practice of ministry.
- You will engage in critical reflection on your ministry in a collaborative way with other students in the program.
- You will research a specific area related to your ministry.
Who’s It For?
- For people currently in ministry who hold a Master of Divinity degree and have at least 3-5 years of ministry experience
Time to Complete
- Four years
- The Collaborative Learning Group, which is engaged on campus during summer residentials and online throughout the academic year
- The development of an Individual Learning Plan
- A Ministry Base Group
- A College Advisor
- A Comprehensive Examining Committee
- A DMin Thesis Director
- A DMin Thesis Proposal Committee
- A DMin Thesis Examining Committee
For more information about this program
How to Apply
The application for admission to the Toronto School of Theology, which sets forth the applicant’s academic background and objectives.