Monday–Thursday, December 23–26, 2019
Celebrate Christmas with the Sisters, enjoying the pre-Christmas and Christmas liturgies, with time for both quiet reflection and festive celebration.
There will be an opportunity to decorate the Guest House as well as joining in the singing and celebrations of Christmas.
- Arrivals and registration 2 – 4 pm Monday; ends after breakfast Thursday
- Special holiday rate of $250 for this three-day retreat; deposit $50
- Registration deadline: December 16, 2019
- Registration here »
- All retreats and quiet days at St. John’s Convent take place in the milieu of a contemporary monastic community which has a daily rhythm of prayer. All guests are invited to take part in the daily Eucharist, and those staying overnight may like to join us in the Divine Office (Morning Prayer, Evening Prayer, and Compline).
- See the regular chapel and meal schedule here »