Who’s it for?
If your schedule is already packed, but you still want to deepen your knowledge of your faith, this certificate is our shortest and most cost-effective way. Enjoy the benefits of the MTS program, but with reduced time investment:
- Only 7 courses
- Part-time or full-time study
- Evening, weekend, intensive, and distance courses
- Interaction with leading scholars within the Evangelical tradition
- Small class sizes (1:13 faculty-student ratio)
- Access to University of Toronto libraries & student services
- 300+ courses across campus in theology, biblical studies, history of Christianity, and pastoral ministry
Prerequisites: Bachelor’s degree (any subject)
- 7 courses
- 5 foundational courses, 2 advanced electives
- Less than 1 year full-time; up to 4 years part-time
If you already have a graduate academic degree, you can use this certificate for entry to a theological MA or PhD program. Several restrictions apply — please contact the admissions office to discuss your situation.