Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST)
Oct. 12-13, 2017 Congregational Care
Developed in 1983 and regularly updated to reflect improvements in knowledge and practice, ASIST is the world’s leading suicide intervention workshop. During this two-day interactive session, participants learn to intervene and help prevent the immediate risk of suicide.
- Presentations and guidance from LivingWorks registered trainers
- A scientifically proven intervention model
- Powerful audiovisual learning aids
- Group discussions
- Skills practice and development
- A balance of challenge and safety
Contact Hours: 14
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Registered ASIST Trainers