Women at a Crossroads: July 26-29, 2018
FOR WOMEN SEEKING DIRECTION IN THEIR LIVES
July 26-29, 2018
Women at a Crossroads
A residential program for women at a crossroads in career, study, or lifestyle.
This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.” - Jeremiah 6.16
WHO IS THE PROGRAM FOR?
This 3 1/2 week program, held each summer, is for women who are intentionally committed to seeking God’s guidance in living out their baptismal call -
- in business or professional careers,
- in homemaking,
- in lay careers in the church,
- in ordained ministry,
- in life in a religious community,
- or in the many other ways in which we may serve God.
GOALS OF THE PROGRAM
You may be called to participate in this program if you are interested in:
- sharing in an intentional Christian community
- learning how to live a balanced life of prayer, work, study, rest and recreation
- engaging in classes and discussions about Christian life and vocation
- receiving personal guidance in deepening your prayer life
There is no fee for room and board, but participants contribute to the life of the community by sharing in the Sisters' work.
A monetary contribution (tax deductible) may be made to the Sisterhood.
Application deadline: April 1, 2018
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-226-2201 ext. 301.