Q19 Ways in the Wilderness
October 1 – October 10, 2019
Ways in the Wilderness
Content of the Course:
While the details of every programme vary depending on local circumstances and date, we would typically visit the following places during the course:
- The Jordan valley, where John baptised Jesus.
- The Judean wilderness, where Jesus was tempted.
- The fortress of Machaerus, where John the Baptist was beheaded.
- Mount Nebo, from where Moses viewed the ‘Promised Land’.
- The Negev, including the Ramon crater.
- Wadi Rum (jeep tour).
- Petra, the capital of the Nabatean kingdom.
- You will also have a chance to float in the Dead Sea and to worship with the local Anglican community.
Please refer to our course registration section for a list of the dates for this course. If you would like to discuss this course further do please contact us.