June 14, 2022 - June 17, 2022
June 14-17, 2022
Offered by TEC/ECUSA--Episcopal Church of the USA
Minneapolis , MN
he Young Adult and Campus Ministry Leadership Conference will be held in Minneapolis, MN this summer! Please join us June 14-17 for a week of rest, reflection, learning, worship, play, and more.
This conference is an opportunity for Episcopal leaders in ministry with young adults on and off college campuses to connect with one another, learn with their peers, and be nurtured in their ministry.
Our hope is that the participants will:
- connect and reconnect with others involved in this ministry
- be better equipped to engage young adults where they live, work and study
- learn from one another and share resources
- build upon their skills and networks to assist them in ministry
- leave feeling that they have feasted at the table and are ready to do the work God has called them to do
Participant registration is $75 and will open in March of 2022. NOTE: Registration does not include housing. This gives you more flexibility to do AirBnB, couch surf, stay with friends, or we will have a hotel block that you can use to reserve a room at a nearby hotel.