Quiet Garden Days 2018
- Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Saturday, July 14, 2018
- Saturday, August 11, 2018
- Saturday, September 15, 2018
Inspired by the Quiet Garden Trust in England, these are days to relax, renew, and rest in the beauty of God’s outdoors, as well as to enjoy the Sisters’ chapel and library.
In case of rain, there is plenty of space indoors to wander, sit, dream, and pray.
We begin with a brief time of prayer; then a Sister will offer suggestions on how to use the day. The rest of the morning is yours.
The Eucharist is celebrated at noon, followed by dinner, and the afternoon is again free, with a brief gathering at 3:30 pm when you will have the option of sharing the fruits of the day followed by a closing time of prayer.
- Begins 9:30 am with a gathering for coffee; ends 4 pm.
- Fee $25 if you bring a bag lunch. A hot meal is an additional $15.
- Registration deadline: one week prior to event